This has been a particularly frustrating week for school. Work took over my life quite a bit, so I struggled to get things done in time. On top of that, Google terminated my ad campaigns because they said my site didn’t meet their requirements. While dealing with that, I discovered that my site isn’t where it’s supposed to be. Now I have just today to try to get it all put where it belongs and make sure that it has all the right pages and features and in the right places. I doubt that’s going to be possible, especially since I’ve got a good 10-12 hours of word to do for my job this weekend.
Sometimes you just can’t make enough time for church, work, school, and family. Now I have to figure out how much of what gets dropped.
Wish me luck.